Founded in 2012, the UARK Cycling Club is a group of students and faculty members who all share the same passion for cycling. Whether you just want to find other people to ride with around Fayetteville or are looking to race at the collegiate level, we have a place for every type of cyclist, regardless of experience or fitness level.
Our club races a variety of cycling disciplines at the collegiate, amateur, and professional level. Thanks to our sponsors, races are financially and logistically supported.
- We race within the South Central Collegiate Cycling Conference against universities from neighboring states.
- The collegiate cross country (XC) mountain biking and track seasons are in the Fall, and the collegiate road racing season begins in the Spring.
- We also send racers to non-collegiate amateur and professional events year-round.
- Within road, XC, gravel, and cyclocross, these are most often USAC sanctioned events.
- If there is an event you'd like to race not on our calendar, reach out we'd be thrilled to make it happen. We've sent racers to Unbound, Leadville, and more!